- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Phuket Riding Club
Expert Review of Phuket Riding Club
Family Review of Phuket Riding Club
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- If you have older children, consider taking part in the two-and-a-half-hour sunset treks offered by the Bangthao Beach Riding Club.
- The Bangthao Beach Riding Club also offers elephant rides that last 10, 15, or 25 minutes.
Even if you haven't got an equestrian bone in your body, trekking through lush jungle, cantering along a white-sand beach, or splashing in the surf on horseback can be a wonderful way to immerse yourself in Phuket's stunning natural scenery. (+) More
Even if you haven't got an equestrian bone in your body, trekking through lush jungle, cantering along a white-sand beach, or splashing in the surf on horseback can be a wonderful way to immerse yourself in Phuket's stunning natural scenery. Horseback riding is something every family member can enjoy, whether young or old, novice rider or experienced. In general, horses and routes are matched to the rider's age and ability, with riding sessions typically lasting from an hour to two-and-a-half hours. Beach and jungle treks are offered by both the Phuket Riding Club in Rawai and the Bangthao Beach Riding Club. (-) Close
95 Viset Road
95 Viset Road
Telephone Number: +66 76 28 8213
Fax: +66 76 28 8213
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Phuket, Thailand Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Phuket, Thailand
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Phuket, Thailand Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Phuket, Thailand
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.