- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Siam Safari Nature Tours
Expert Review of Siam Safari Nature Tours
Family Review of Siam Safari Nature Tours
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- It is possible to combine an elephant trek with a ride on a traditional wooden junk or with a dinner cruise.
- Children need to be at least four to ride on an elephant, and those aged four to 16 pay just over half of the adult rate.
- You will be spending a lot of time outdoors, so bring plenty of sunscreen and drinking water. Also, ensure that every member of the family has sunglasses and a hat.
Riding an elephant is a genuine once-in-a-lifetime experience, one that is virtually guaranteed to leave a big smile on the face of kids and adults of all ages. With a range of elephant encounters—from a 45-minute trek to day safaris, which (+) More
Riding an elephant is a genuine once-in-a-lifetime experience, one that is virtually guaranteed to leave a big smile on the face of kids and adults of all ages. With a range of elephant encounters—from a 45-minute trek to day safaris, which include a guided trip down the Sok River in an inflatable canoe, a Thai buffet lunch, a visit to the Siam Safari elephant camp, and an elephant ride in the jungle—Siam Safari Nature Tours will probably have an itinerary to suit your family's needs. (-) Close
45 Chao Far Road
45 Chao Far Road
Parking: Office: 9a-5p
Telephone Number: +66 76 28 0116
Fax: +66 76 28 0107
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Phuket, Thailand Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Phuket, Thailand
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Phuket, Thailand Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Phuket, Thailand
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.