- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Farnsworth Museum
Expert Review of Farnsworth Museum
Active and Adventure Review of Farnsworth Museum
Active and AdventureExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Raining too hard to hike, bike or paddle around Penobscot Bay? The Farnsworth is well worth a visit.
- The museum houses one of the most extensive collections of American art in New England.
- The Farnsworth is most famous for its galleries devoted to the paintings of N.C. Andrew and James Wyeth.
356 Main St
356 Main St
Parking: Memorial Day-Columbus Day daily 10am-5pm; rest of the year Tues-Sun 10am-5pm
Price: Museum $10 adults, $8 seniors and students 18 and older, free for children 17 and under (includes admission to Olson House and Farnsworth Victorian Homestead); Olson House only $4 per person
Telephone Number: 207/596-6457
Price Information: Museum $10 adults, $8 seniors and students 18 and older, free for children 17 and under (includes admission to Olson House and Farnsworth Victorian Homestead); Olson House only $4 per person
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Camden, ME Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Camden, ME
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Camden, ME Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Camden, ME
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.