- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Metro del Mare
Expert Review of Metro del Mare
Family Review of Metro del Mare
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Metro del Mare is one of several ferry and boat companies operating out of Sorrento and along the Campania coastline--and it's a far superior way to get to nearby towns than facing helllish traffic and lack of parking.
- Ferry service connects Sorrento to Positano, 35 minutes away; Amalfi, about an hour away; and to Seiano-Vico Equense, just five minutes up the coast. For families not planning a stay in pricey Positano, a ferry daytrip is a great way to explore the ultra-picturesque vertical town, truly one of Italy's most unforgettable. Don't forget cameras and money to dine out.
- Ask about the integrated sea and land ticket allowing vacationers to access public land transportation within 45 minutes of arrival or departure by ferry at various towns, including Positano and Vico Equense.
Price: 2, 50 to 12,00 EUR
Telephone Number: 39 199600700
Price Information: 2, 50 to 12,00 EUR
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Sorrento, Italy Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Sorrento, Italy
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Sorrento, Italy Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Sorrento, Italy
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.