- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Ristorante Marina Grande
Expert Review of Ristorante Marina Grande
Family Review of Ristorante Marina Grande
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Sorrento's fishing harbor has become more touristy in recent years, but it's still a lovely place to walk and to enjoy a meal at one of the many cafes, especially in the evening.
- Don't confuse this with Marina Piccola, where the ferries and hydrofoils come in.
- The food here is likely to be less authentic as restaurants appeal to tourists; however, many menus are in English and waitstaff typically speaks English. One item that should be authentic is mozzarella di bufala Campana. The world-famous cheese originated here and is still made here; the name mozzarella comes from the way the cheese is spun by hand during production.
Beach Review of Ristorante Marina Grande
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Sorrento, Italy Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Sorrento, Italy
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Sorrento, Italy Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Sorrento, Italy
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.