- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Circumvesuviana Train
Expert Review of Circumvesuviana Train
Family Review of Circumvesuviana Train
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This is one of the most economical and easy ways to sightsee from Sorrento (or Naples). Trains travel between Naples' Stazione Centrale to Sorrento's station, which is conveniently downtown.
- About two trains leave each hour, so you have plenty of leeway in planning an outing. Most important the trains keep you from dealing with generally horrific traffic in the major sightseeing areas compounded by a notorious lack of parking.
- Best bet is the express service ("direttissimo" or direct), with stops at Ercolano (Herculaneum), Pompei, Castellammare di Stabia, Vico, Sant' Agnello, and Sorrento.
Price: 7,50 EUR
Telephone Number: 39 081 77 22 444
Fax: 39 081 77 22 450
Price Information: 7,50 EUR
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Sorrento, Italy Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Sorrento, Italy
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Sorrento, Italy Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Sorrento, Italy
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.