- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Edinburgh Castle
Review of Edinburgh Castle
Family Review of Edinburgh Castle
Editor Tips & Helpful Hints
- A must-see city attraction, you can still get a feel for it on the Esplanade without paying to go inside.
- Head up to the castle at one o'clock to watch the daily firing.
- Get tickets for the summertime Military Tattoo, which takes place beneath the dramatically illuminated castle ramparts.
Parking: Apr-Sept daily 9:30am-6pm; Oct-Mar daily 9:30am-5pm
Price: Admission £10 ($19) adults, £8.50 ($16) seniors and students, and £4.50 ($8.50) children age 15 and under
Telephone Number: 0131/225-9846
Transportation: Bus: 23 or 41
Price Information: Admission £10 ($19) adults, £8.50 ($16) seniors and students, and £4.50 ($8.50) children age 15 and under
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Edinburgh, United Kingdom Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.