- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Maluaka Bay and Beach
Expert Review of Maluaka Bay and Beach
Beach Review of Maluaka Bay and Beach
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The surf can be high here seasonally, but Maluaka is a terrific beach when conditions are calm.
- Swimming and snorkeling are excellent at this spot, which lures divers and bodysurfers, too.
- Among the facilities are restrooms, picnic tables, showers, and a paved parking lot. There are no lifeguards.
Maluaka is one of four beaches around Makena Bay in southwestern Maui, also adjacent to the Maui Prince Hotel. Keep a lookout for the green sea turtles that frequent this beach.
Telephone Number: 808-244-3530
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Kihei, HI Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Kihei, HI
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Kihei, HI Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Kihei, HI
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.