- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Pacific Whale Foundation
Expert Review of Pacific Whale Foundation
Beach Review of Pacific Whale Foundation
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- PWF provides info on the best way to explore marine life, and years of research have given them a depth of knowledge that few other guides can match.
- Why go educational? Because two million people a year visit Maui seeking an interactive experience with the island's natural surroundings.
- Want to do more with your vacation than snorkel and shop? Sign up for PWF's Volunteering on Vacation program. You can plant native species, maintain an oceanside trail, and clean up the beach.
There are many whale-watching and snorkel excursion operators on Maui, but Pacific Whale Foundation deserves special attention. The non-profit foundation owns the eco-tour company that runs its trips, so profits from tours go back into the (+) More
There are many whale-watching and snorkel excursion operators on Maui, but Pacific Whale Foundation deserves special attention. The non-profit foundation owns the eco-tour company that runs its trips, so profits from tours go back into the Foundation's research, education, and conservation efforts. Best of all, these guys are also funny and personable; you simply cannot book with a better company. (-) Close
Parks and Outdoors Review of Pacific Whale Foundation
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Not only a non-profit dedicated to the protection of whales and dolphins, the Pacific Whale Foundation offers whale and dolphin-watching eco tours as well as private charters, star-gazing tours, and eco adventures such as snorkeling at Molokini.
101 N. Kihei Rd
101 N. Kihei Rd
Price: Trips from $20 adults, $15 children ages 7-12, free for ages 6 and under; snorkeling cruises from $30
Telephone Number: 800/942-5311
Price Information: Trips from $20 adults, $15 children ages 7-12, free for ages 6 and under; snorkeling cruises from $30
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Kihei, HI Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Kihei, HI
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Kihei, HI Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Kihei, HI
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.