- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Museu Picasso
Expert Review of Museu Picasso
Romance Review of Museu Picasso
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Save 50 percent off the entrance fee with the Barcelona City Card.
Picasso said a painting only lives when a person looks at it. Come see for yourselves at the Picasso Museum, where thousands of pieces of the master's art are on view in five renovated medieval palaces. Leave behind the bustle of Barcelona and spend an afternoon together in this well-lit space with one of the world's greatest artists.
Family Review of Museu Picasso
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- First Sunday of every month is free
- Ask about guided tours in English offered occasionally during the week
- No backpacks, food, or drink allowed in the museum, but there is a check room for bags and backpacks
Parking: Tues-Sat 10am-8pm; Sun 10am-3pm
Price: Admission 5€ ($6.25) adults, 2.50€ ($3.10) students and those under 25, free for children under 16
Telephone Number: 93-319-63-10
Transportation: Metro: Jaume I, Liceu, or Arc de Triomf
Price Information: Admission 5€ ($6.25) adults, 2.50€ ($3.10) students and those under 25, free for children under 16
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Barcelona, Spain Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Barcelona, Spain
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Barcelona, Spain Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Barcelona, Spain
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.