- Be the first to Review
Your rating for La Sagrada Família
Expert Review of La Sagrada Família
Family Review of La Sagrada Família
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Under construction for more than 100 years, the church offers visitors a chance to step into the "living" process of constructing a complex building of religious and historical importance
- The museum, within the church, celebrates the building of the church, the life of Antoni Gaudi whose design it (mostly) is, and more
- Give older kids a relevant and intriguing look at geometry as applied to architecture; Gaudi used geometry extensively in his plans and results can be seen in columns and other aspects of the church
Parking: Hours: Oct-Mar 9am-6pm; Apr-Sept 9am-8pm; Dec 25-26, Jan 1 and 6 9am-2pm
Price: Admission 11€ ($14) adults, 9€ ($12) students, groups (20 ), seniors, children 12-18; guide/audio guide 3€ ($3.75), elevator to the top (about 60m/197 ft.) 2€ ($2.50)
Telephone Number: 93-207-30-31
Transportation: Metro: Verdaguer or Sagrada Família
Price Information: Admission 11€ ($14) adults, 9€ ($12) students, groups (20 ), seniors, children 12-18; guide/audio guide 3€ ($3.75), elevator to the top (about 60m/197 ft.) 2€ ($2.50)
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Barcelona, Spain Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Barcelona, Spain
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Barcelona, Spain Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Barcelona, Spain
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.