- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Holmenkollen
Expert Review of Holmenkollen
Family Review of Holmenkollen
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Get some thrills the safe way; try the ski jump simulator.
- The site of ski-jump competitions, the 60-metre high tower affords a spectacular view of Oslo, the countryside and the fjords.
- The complex also houses the Ski Museum. Illustrating 4,000 years of skiing, the facility exhibits Viking-era skis, Royal family skis, as well as equipment used by polar explorers. One exhibit, Winter's Joy, details the development of skijumping as well as cross-country, alpine and biathlon skiing.
Parking: Oct-Apr: 10a-4p, May-Sep: 10a-5p, Jun: 9a-8p, Jul-Aug: 9a-8p
Telephone Number: +47 22 92 3200
Fax: +47 22 92 3250
Neighborhood: Greater Oslo
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Oslo, Norway Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Oslo, Norway
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Oslo, Norway Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Oslo, Norway
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.