- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Norsk Sjøfartsmuseum (Norwegian Maritime Museum)
Expert Review of Norsk Sjøfartsmuseum (Norwegian Maritime Museum)
Family Review of Norsk Sjøfartsmuseum (Norwegian Maritime Museum)
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Don't miss the museum's film that takes visitors on a cruise along the Norwegian coast.
- Audio guides are available in English.
Parking: May-Sept daily 10am-6pm; Oct-Apr Mon-Wed and Fri-Sun 10:30am-4pm; Thurs 11am-6pm
Price: Admission to museum and boat hall 40NOK ($6.15/£3.30) adults, 25NOK ($3.85/£2.05) children
Telephone Number: 24-11-41-50
Transportation: Ferry: From Pier 3 facing the Rådhuset (summer only). Bus: 30 from the National Theater
Price Information: Admission to museum and boat hall 40NOK ($6.15/£3.30) adults, 25NOK ($3.85/£2.05) children
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Oslo, Norway Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Oslo, Norway
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Oslo, Norway Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Oslo, Norway
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.