- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Skansen
Expert Review of Skansen
Family Review of Skansen
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Living history, zoo, and park—this is arguably Stockholm's most engaging attraction for kids and families
- The zoo has wolves, wolverines, wild boar, and reindeer, among other residents
- Mid-summer is the best time to see the rose garden in bloom; there's also a garden that attracts butterflies
Parking: Historic buildings Oct-Apr daily 10am-4pm; May daily 10am-8pm; June-Aug daily 10am-10pm; Sept daily 10am-5pm
Price: Admission 50SEK-80SEK ($6.90-$11/£4-£6) adults, depending on time of day, day of week, and season; 20SEK-30SEK ($2.75-$4.15/£1-£2) children 6-15; free for children under 6
Telephone Number: 08/442-80-00
Transportation: Bus: 47 from central Stockholm. Ferry from Slussen
Price Information: Admission 50SEK-80SEK ($6.90-$11/£4-£6) adults, depending on time of day, day of week, and season; 20SEK-30SEK ($2.75-$4.15/£1-£2) children 6-15; free for children under 6
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Stockholm, Sweden Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Stockholm, Sweden
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Stockholm, Sweden Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Stockholm, Sweden
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.