- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Mount Ulriken
Expert Review of Mount Ulriken
Family Review of Mount Ulriken
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The cable car offers some of the area's best views
- You can hike four hours or so along a popular trail from the cable car station at the top of Mount Ulriken
Parking: Sept-April shuttle bus departures every hour on the hour 9am-6pm; May-Aug 9am-9pm. Cable car operates 4-5 times an hour in summer daily 9am-10pm; off-season cable car operates 3-4 times an hour daily 10am-5pm
Price: Return fare 90NOK ($14/£7.40) adults, 45NOK ($6.95/£3.70) children 4-15. Combined cable car and shuttle bus 150NOK ($23/£12) adults, half-price children
Telephone Number: 55-20-20-20 for the cable car
Price Information: Return fare 90NOK ($14/£7.40) adults, 45NOK ($6.95/£3.70) children 4-15. Combined cable car and shuttle bus 150NOK ($23/£12) adults, half-price children
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Bergen, Norway Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Bergen, Norway
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Bergen, Norway Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Bergen, Norway
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.