- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Troldhaugen (Trolls' Hill)
Expert Review of Troldhaugen (Trolls' Hill)
Family Review of Troldhaugen (Trolls' Hill)
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The 19th century home and grounds of one of Norway's most famous composers, Edward Grieg, are lovely; there's a small museum and a cafe
- Best when summer concerts are offered here, as much for the setting as for the music—but play Grieg's music for your family before you go
Parking: Mid-Jan to Apr Mon-Fri 10am-2pm; May-Sept daily 9am-6pm; Oct-Nov Mon-Fri 10am-2pm, Sat-Sun noon-4pm
Price: Admission 60NOK ($9.25/£4.95) adults, free for children under 15
Telephone Number: 55-92-29-92
Transportation: Bus 23 or 24 to Hop from the Bergen bus station, Platform 20; When you reach Hop exit, turn right, walk about 180m (590 ft.), turn left at Hopsvegen, and follow signs (15-min. walk). Hop is about 5km (3 miles) from Bergen
Price Information: Admission 60NOK ($9.25/£4.95) adults, free for children under 15
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Bergen, Norway Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Bergen, Norway
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Bergen, Norway Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Bergen, Norway
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.