- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Jug Handle State Reserve and Beach
Expert Review of Jug Handle State Reserve and Beach
Beach Review of Jug Handle State Reserve and Beach
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This is another of the area's popular dive spots. If you're looking for abalone, check first on the regulations. You can rent gear from one of the dive shops in town.
- By far the reserve's most unique feature is the Ecological Staircase nature trail, so be sure to get out of the water and walk it.
- The 2.5-mile Ecological Staircase trail takes you to five different terraces created by waves, glaciers, and tectonic activity. Each one has a different ecosystem (pine forest, prairie, pygmy forest), and each is 100,000 years older than the one below. It's a remarkable view of earth's movements.
Telephone Number: 707-937-5804
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Fort Bragg, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Fort Bragg, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Fort Bragg, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Fort Bragg, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.