- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Discovery Sea Kayaks
Family Review of Discovery Sea Kayaks
- If none of the tours listed work for you, ask about creating a custom one to suit your family's needs and itinerary.
Discovery Sea Kayaks offers several different tour options, including a 6- to 6.5-hour day tour, a 4.5- to 5-hour sunset tour, and a Griffin Bay half-day toura 3.5-hour paddle through protected waters that makes a great option for families with younger children or beginners.
The company also offers multi-day, all-inclusive camping/kayaking trips, as well as cruises aboard the mother ship Pacific Catalyst, a small cruise vessel. Discovery Sea Kayaks specializes in catering to small groups with lots of personal attention.(-) Close
Beach Review of Discovery Sea Kayaks
- This is a small company run by paddlers for paddlers. They believe strongly in small groups only, so you won't be kayaking with dozens of fellow visitors.
- One of the great tours offered by this company is a Moonlight Kayak Tour, which is new for 2008. A bonus if the moon isn't very light (go for a tour during a new moon): you can see bioluminescent microorganisms lighting up the water.
- The company provides transportation from the ferry landing; the office is adjacent to the ferry terminal.
Friday Harbor, Washington
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Friday Harbor, WA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Friday Harbor, WA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Friday Harbor, WA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Friday Harbor, WA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.