- Be the first to Review
Your rating for San Juan County Park
Expert Review of San Juan County Park
Family Review of San Juan County Park
Beach Review of San Juan County Park
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This is both a day-use and camping park on the west side of San Juan Island. Among its features are rocky bluffs and gravel beaches that overlook Haro Strait. The park is about 12 acres and has 20 campsites, most with water views.
- Because of its westside location, the park offers the possibility of whale-watching from shore. The Whale Museum does orca talks at the park occasionally, and one of the kayak outfitters that launches out of this park is Outdoor Odysseys.
- Need ice for your cooler? You can now buy it at the park. Make county camping reservations by calling 360-378-1842.
Telephone Number: 360-378-8420
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Friday Harbor, WA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Friday Harbor, WA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Friday Harbor, WA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Friday Harbor, WA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.