- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Port of Friday Harbor/Spring Street Landing
Expert Review of Port of Friday Harbor/Spring Street Landing
Beach Review of Port of Friday Harbor/Spring Street Landing
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This is a busy port and the start for many of the island's adventures. Whale-watching tours, sailing charters, and dive expeditions leave from here. It's also the home of the island's only floating B&B, the Slow Season.
- Island Dive & Water Sport, the only full-on dive shop, operates out of here, as does Victoria-San Juan Cruises, which runs cruises between the San Juan Islands and Bellingham on the mainland. San Juan Safaris also operates kayak trips from here and has kayak rentals as well.
- Check out the Spring Street Aquarium, a small saltwater exhibit in the passenger terminal next to the ferry terminal. The tank, with water from the harbor running through it, features local critters, including surf perch, sea cucumbers, tube worms, scallops, and the fanciful nudibranch.
Family Review of Port of Friday Harbor/Spring Street Landing
Telephone Number: 360-378-2688
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Friday Harbor, WA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Friday Harbor, WA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Friday Harbor, WA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Friday Harbor, WA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.