- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Crypts & Catacombs Tour
Expert Review of Crypts & Catacombs Tour
Family Review of Crypts & Catacombs Tour
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Often guided tours are not fun for kids, but this is an exception simply because of its topic. You can explore Rome's somewhat creepy historical underground on your own, but there is no more convenient way to get to multiple sites than a tour.
- Viatour's Crypts and Catacombs Tour includes the creepy but cool Capuchin Crypt with its macabre display of bones and Domitilla Catacombs--one of the largest of Rome's many catacombs. It also includes the Church of San Clemente with its three layers going back centuries. At the deepest layer you can see the remains of Roman buildings that burned while nutty Emperor Nero famously sang.
- Book tours at least 72 hours ahead at www.viatour.com. Only children two and younger are free so this is a splurge, but worth it.
Parking: Tour begins 3:20 pm
Price: Standard tour $70; Private tour $300
Telephone Number: (0039) 3385006424
Fax: (0039) 06 44171652
Price Information: Standard tour $70; Private tour $300
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Rome, Italy Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Rome, Italy
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Rome, Italy Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Rome, Italy
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.