- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Pincio
Expert Review of Pincio
Romance Review of Pincio
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Another hillside ripe for trysting is Janiculum Hill, a tree-lined ridge separating the Trastevere neighborhood from the Vatican. There are fountains, monuments, and sweeping views of the city, especially from the lovers lane Gianicolo.
- With façades designed by Michelangelo, the Piazza del Campidoglio, Rome's city hall, is a worthy stop by day. But at night, climb the stairs to the terraces above, which reveal a sublime vista of the dramatically lit marble columns of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, with the Colosseum rising in the backdrop.
Situated above Piazza del Popolo, the terraced gardens of Monte Pincio offer one of the classic panoramas of Rome. Come at sunset and you'll discover why it's catnip to lovers who want to revel in the amber glow of tiled rooftops and protruding (+) More
Situated above Piazza del Popolo, the terraced gardens of Monte Pincio offer one of the classic panoramas of Rome. Come at sunset and you'll discover why it's catnip to lovers who want to revel in the amber glow of tiled rooftops and protruding domes of the central city and across to St. Peter's Basilica. Hidden nooks of the garden are shaded by towering umbrella pines, ideal for canoodling. (-) Close
Piazza del Pincio
Piazza del Pincio
Neighborhood: Centro Storico
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Rome, Italy Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Rome, Italy
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Rome, Italy Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Rome, Italy
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.