- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Piramide Cestia
Expert Review of Piramide Cestia
Family Review of Piramide Cestia
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Caius Cestius visited Egypt and liked the idea of pyramids so much he decided to build his own, as a tomb.
- The pyramid, constructed in 12 BC, is approximately 120 feet high, and the only remaining pyramid built in Roman times.
- You can't go inside, so this is quick sightseeing, but it's an impressive structure and a great photo op.
Neighborhood: Ostiense - San Paolo - Garbatella - Magliana
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Rome, Italy Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Rome, Italy
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Rome, Italy Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Rome, Italy
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.