- Be the first to Review
Your rating for The White Pass and Yukon Route
Expert Review of The White Pass and Yukon Route
Active and Adventure Review of The White Pass and Yukon Route
Active and AdventureExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Take the train ride up and bike back down as part of a package.
- Expect to see waterfalls, bridges, tunnels, steep cliffs, mountains, and snow.
- Exit the train at whistle stop mile 14 and hike in to a glacier.
Parks and Outdoors Review of The White Pass and Yukon Route
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The 35-minute crossing to Skagway via the Haines-Skagway Fast Ferry is a gorgeous prelude to the beautiful country accessed via train.
- Consider a motor coach/train combo trip to see more territory.
- A short, scenic lift by small plane to Skagway and a return trip on the fast ferry provides a variety of fjord and mountain perspectives.
2nd Ave. depot
2nd Ave. depot
Parking: For the entire schedule and fares, see the website
Telephone Number: 800/343-7373
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Haines, AK Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Haines, AK
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Haines, AK Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Haines, AK
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.