- Be the first to Review
Your rating for National Museum of Nature and Science
Expert Review of National Museum of Nature and Science
Family Review of National Museum of Nature and Science
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Housed in a large white concrete block with a lattice facade, the museum is literally unmissable.
- Children younger than six might not be able to grasp the scientific ideas behind the exhibits, but the museum is interactive enough to keep them amused for a while.
This engaging museum achieves what many others can only aspire to—it is educational and fun. Most of the exhibits are hands-on, which will keep even the youngest visitors happy. Diverse and interactive exhibits spread out over five floors let (+) More
This engaging museum achieves what many others can only aspire to—it is educational and fun. Most of the exhibits are hands-on, which will keep even the youngest visitors happy. Diverse and interactive exhibits spread out over five floors let children design their own bicycles, consider what it might be like to live in a futuristic low-pollution city, and learn about the power of personal computers. Older kids will love the Jumping Grand Prix, which plays their mid-flight antics back to them as part of an exhibit that examines individual perception and illusion. The Illusion Playground features the disorientating Room Of Co-Ordinates, which makes the simple task of catching a ball seem impossible, while the Swirling Cylinder challenges you to stand up straight. (-) Close
2-1 Kitanomaru Koen
2-1 Kitanomaru Koen
Parking: 9.30a-4.30p daily
Telephone Number: 81 (0)3 3212 8544
Transportation: Takebashi Station
Neighborhood: Ginza / Yurakucho
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Tokyo, Japan Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Tokyo, Japan
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Tokyo, Japan Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Tokyo, Japan
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.