- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Xel-Ha
Expert Review of Xel-Ha
Family Review of Xel-Ha
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- If you have young kids, visit the children's playground area that includes a wading pool, swings, slides, and a rope maze.
- Visit in June or December to watch a traditional Mayan honey harvest conducted by a Mayan priest. The Meliponini, a variety of honey-producing, stingless bee, is kept here in much the same way Mayan families have kept these bees for centuries.
- There's a bike trail through the jungle and mountain bikes free to use in both adult and children's sizes.
This park is similar to Xcaret but more natural and less Disneyesque. Sometimes referred to as one of Mexico's Natural Wonders, it's located just eight miles north of Tulum. The inlet, where underground waterways meet the sea, is a serene place with (+) More
This park is similar to Xcaret but more natural and less Disneyesque. Sometimes referred to as one of Mexico's Natural Wonders, it's located just eight miles north of Tulum. The inlet, where underground waterways meet the sea, is a serene place with more than 70 species of fish, and there are also pools, rivers, and caves in which to swim and snorkel, to say nothing of a wonderful beach on the sea and hammocks where you can laze away the day. If you want to be active (and you should take advantage of all that's offered in your entrance package), there are a ton of things to do, as well as extra-fee activities like swimming with dolphins and manatee or taking snorkel lessons. (-) Close
Highway 307, Km. 122
Highway 307, Km. 122
Parking: Daily 8a-6p
Telephone Number: +52 998 883 3143
Neighborhood: Mainland (not on Cozumel Island)
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Cozumel, Mexico Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Cozumel, Mexico
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Cozumel, Mexico Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Cozumel, Mexico
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.