- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Bicycle Tours in Bolzano
Expert Review of Bicycle Tours in Bolzano
Family Review of Bicycle Tours in Bolzano
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Bolzano, or Bozen in German, has dozens of bike paths. There are rental shops with wider selections, but the Tourist Board also has bikes for visitors near the station and Piazza Walther, the city's main square. On Tuesdays, June to October, the Tourist Board runs guided bike tours to various places (routes alternate each week).
- Bolzano is a truly lovely city, far more Tyrolean than Italian. Its foundation dates back to the Iron Age, but it really gained importance in the Middle Ages. Set at the confluence of two rivers, Bolzano has great appeal, and in addition to castles, rivers, and a world-class museum, it has fine shopping (for teens, too) and dining. Biking is just one reason to stay and explore.
- If you are up for longer cycling journeys, you can take routes south all the way to Trento, and north on the so called "Apple Road" that passes by the apple trees along the river Adige on the way north to Merano. The Tourism Board can provide all the information you need. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you're in Trento, that city also offers bike tours.
Price: Self guided tour 555 EUR; Guided tour 827 EUR
Telephone Number: 877-462-2423
Price Information: Self guided tour 555 EUR; Guided tour 827 EUR
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Bolzano, Italy Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Bolzano, Italy
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Bolzano, Italy Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Bolzano, Italy
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.