- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Amalfi Coast Tours
Expert Review of Amalfi Coast Tours
Family Review of Amalfi Coast Tours
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- There are many half- and full-day tours to the Amalfi Coast from surrounding metropolitan areas offered by tour guides and through hotels, but among longer tours to consider is this one-week Classic Journeys Family Tour. All ages are welcomed, but it's really best for ages three to 12 or so.
- The family tour includes Capri, Positano, Pompeii with an archaeologist, Ischia, beach swimming, and a rim walk on Mt. Vesuvius.
- Highlights: hydrofoiling across the Bay of Naples; kids making frescoes from the same mud used by ancient Greeks; kids trying medieval papermaking while adults learn how limoncello, the local lemon liquor, is made; bocce; fine dining. There's something for all ages, separately and together.
Beach Review of Amalfi Coast Tours
Telephone Number: 1 800 200 3887
Fax: 1 858 454 5770
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Naples, Italy Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Naples, Italy
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Naples, Italy Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Naples, Italy
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.