- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Villa Comunale
Expert Review of Villa Comunale
Family Review of Villa Comunale
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This is the largest public park in Sorrento, a lush oasis of flowers and palms and benches to sit on for excellent people watching.
- Its clifftop setting provides astonishing views across the Bay of Naples to Mount Vesuvius. Imagine that you are Pliny the Younger, the Roman historian who provided an eyewitness account of the catastrophic 79 A.D. eruption and destruction of Pompei and Herculaneum from somewhere along the Sorrento cliffs.
- Check out the church of San Francesco with its famous wood door and enchanting 14th century cloister (try to catch a summer concert here). When it's time for a treat, stop in at a local shop for gelato.
Parking: Park: Daily 7am-midnight. Aquarium: Tues-Sun 9am-5pm
Telephone Number: 081-7611131 (Park)
Transportation: Bus: C82 or R2
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Naples, Italy Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Naples, Italy
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Naples, Italy Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Naples, Italy
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.