- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Museo Archeologico Nazionale
Expert Review of Museo Archeologico Nazionale
Family Review of Museo Archeologico Nazionale
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This is one of the greatest collections of Greco-Roman antiquities in the world. Allow plenty of time to explore the countless rooms--there are treasures everywhere. That said, Americans used to pristine, well-lit museums and impeccable signage may be put off by the dust, lack of identification of objects, and heat. Be patient, it's a fascinating institution (Naples is working on improvements).
- Before or after visiting Pompeii and Herculaneum, this is a must-see collection. Many of the most impressive and important artifacts uncovered at the two ancient sites are here.
- Not all information can be found in English. Because of staffing shortages (famous throughout Italy), rooms may be closed without notice.
Piazza Museo 19
Piazza Museo 19
Parking: Wed-Mon 9am-7:30pm. Ticket booth closes 1 hr. earlier
Price: Admission 6.50€ ($9.10/£4.55). Audioguide 4€ ($5.60/£2.80) in Italian or English. Guided tours (90 min.) 4€ ($5.60/£2.80)
Telephone Number: 081-4422149
Transportation: Metro: Museo or Piazza Cavour
Price Information: Admission 6.50€ ($9.10/£4.55). Audioguide 4€ ($5.60/£2.80) in Italian or English. Guided tours (90 min.) 4€ ($5.60/£2.80)
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Naples, Italy Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Naples, Italy
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Naples, Italy Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Naples, Italy
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.