- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Fort of San Juan de Ulúa
Expert Review of Fort of San Juan de Ulúa
Beach Review of Fort of San Juan de Ulúa
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Thwarting the efforts of pirates and foreign armies, Fort of San Juan de Ulua was expanded in the colonial period. The fort was a prison for many years, infamous for its intolerable conditions and notorious inmates.
- Behind the fort's walls are the courtyard, storehouses, barracks, and old prison cells.
Parking: Tues-Sun 9am-4:30pm
Price: Admission $4 (£2)
Telephone Number: 229/938-5151
Transportation: Taxis charge $5 (£2.50). Cross the bridge that heads north between Av. de la República and Av. Morelos, then turn right past the container storage and piers
Price Information: Admission $4 (£2)
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Veracruz, Mexico Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Veracruz, Mexico
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Veracruz, Mexico Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Veracruz, Mexico
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.