- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Baja Outdoor Expeditions
Expert Review of Baja Outdoor Expeditions
Family Review of Baja Outdoor Expeditions
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- One word of caution: The sea lions are wild animals and can sometimes be aggressive, which can be intimidating for children and many adults as well. They can also nip, so tell children not to try to pet the sea lions or reach their hands out toward them while snorkeling.
Baja Outdoor Activities accommodates families and tries to put them on trips with other families so that parents and kids have simpatico companions. You can choose from half-day trips to multi-day trips with this company that has been guiding since (+) More
Baja Outdoor Activities accommodates families and tries to put them on trips with other families so that parents and kids have simpatico companions. You can choose from half-day trips to multi-day trips with this company that has been guiding since 1994. Among the day trips is the ever-popular Sea Lion Extravaganza, on which you motor out to Los Islotes, off Isla Espiratu Santo and snorkel with the sea lions. Other options include a half- or full-day kayak adventure and a full-day, multi-activity trip out to beautiful Espiratu Santo. While there you can kayak, hike a canyon, and snorkel with the sea lions. (-) Close
P.O. Box 118, Centro
P.O. Box 118, Centro
Parking: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Price: Half-day tours $35
Telephone Number: 52-612-125-5636
Price Information: Half-day tours $35
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- La Paz, Mexico Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in La Paz, Mexico
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on La Paz, Mexico Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in La Paz, Mexico
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.