- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Alprose Chocolate Museum
Expert Review of Alprose Chocolate Museum
Family Review of Alprose Chocolate Museum
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The museum, a short drive from Lugano, is actually part of the Chocolat Alprose factory. A tour here includes following a walkway that gives visitors a view of real Swiss chocolate making--delectable aromas included.
- The company produces some 8,000 tons of the irresistible confections each year, and you'll no doubt have to buy some because the tour ends at the gift shop.
- Go during the week to see production in process--one of the best parts of the tour. The museum and shop are open on the weekends but chocolate production is shut down.
Parking: M-F 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m., Sat-Sun 9 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Price: adults CHF 3, children 6-16 CHF 1
Telephone Number: 41(0)91 611 88 56
Fax: 41(0)91 606 51 85
Transportation: Express train to Lugano. Change train to Malcantone train (orange coloured train). Get out in Caslano.
Price Information: adults CHF 3, children 6-16 CHF 1
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Lugano, Switzerland Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Lugano, Switzerland
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Lugano, Switzerland Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Lugano, Switzerland
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.