- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Musée des Beaux-Arts
Expert Review of Musée des Beaux-Arts
Family Review of Musée des Beaux-Arts
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This is the second largest museum in the region, with more than 3,000 works.
- One of the most interesting pieces is the huge Roman mosaic on the ground floor; it was discovered in Nimes back in the 1800s at one of the former Roman sites.
- If you love 16th and 17th century Italian art, this is the place for you. With such a huge collection, however, there is something to catch the eye of every visitor.
Parking: Tues-Sun 10am-6pm
Price: Admission 5€ ($6.50) adults, 3.70€ ($4.80) students and children under 17
Telephone Number: 04-66-67-38-21
Price Information: Admission 5€ ($6.50) adults, 3.70€ ($4.80) students and children under 17
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Avignon, France Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Avignon, France
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Avignon, France Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Avignon, France
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.