- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Museo Storico Navale and Arsenale (Naval History Museum and the Arsenal)
Expert Review of Museo Storico Navale and Arsenale (Naval History Museum and the Arsenal)
Family Review of Museo Storico Navale and Arsenale (Naval History Museum and the Arsenal)
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- East of San Marco in the Castello sestiere or district, the Museo Storico Navale and Arsenale (Naval History Museum and Arsenal) is well worth a visit, even if it doesn't sound like it. Always check with the Tourist Office to determine the exact opening hours of this and every other musem or attraction as they change too often for any guide book or even website to keep up with.
- The highlight of the museum for most kids--and many adults--is the amazing collection of model ships, especially the model of the opulent ceremonial barge of the doges.
- The Arsenal gate is yet another place to see one of Venice's famous winged lions, if your kids are keeping a tally of how many they see (a popular pastime with visiting families).
Campo San Biasio
Campo San Biasio
Parking: Tues-Sun 9:30am-12:30pm; Tues-Sat 3:30-6:30pm
Price: Admission 3€ ($3.90)
Telephone Number: 041-520-0276
Transportation: Vaporetto: Arsenale
Price Information: Admission 3€ ($3.90)
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Venice, Italy Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Venice, Italy
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Venice, Italy Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Venice, Italy
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.