- Be the first to Review
Your rating for North Shore Beaches
Expert Review of North Shore Beaches
Family Review of North Shore Beaches
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- If you are planning to spend any length of time at the beach, it is important to protected delicate skin from the sun. In addition to hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, and long pants and long-sleeved T-shirts, you might also consider bringing a beach tent to provide shade for smaller children.
On warm, sunny days, Auckland's inhabitants flock to the North Shore, an area renowned for its lengthy coastline and pristine sandy beaches. There are more than a dozen to choose from, and most have good facilities, including toilets, parking, (+) More
On warm, sunny days, Auckland's inhabitants flock to the North Shore, an area renowned for its lengthy coastline and pristine sandy beaches. There are more than a dozen to choose from, and most have good facilities, including toilets, parking, cafes, and shops. For families who have little ones in tow, the beach at Browns Bay is a good option. Here, child-friendly facilities include changing rooms, a beachfront café, a playground, and a shopping center. Campbells Bay, Devonport Beach, Long Bay, Mairangi Bay, Milford Beach, and Narrow Neck Bay also have playgrounds to amuse younger children if they tire of the sand. (-) Close
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Auckland, New Zealand Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Auckland, New Zealand
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Auckland, New Zealand Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Auckland, New Zealand
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.