- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Giardino di Boboli
Expert Review of Giardino di Boboli
Romance Review of Giardino di Boboli
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Don't miss the Bardini Gardens, not far from the Boboli Gardens. There are fewer people and excellent views of the city.
- Stop in the hilltop café, grab a drink and a seat outside, and gaze across the rooftops of Florence.
One of the best places in the city for a romantic walk, Boboli Gardens—behind the Pitti Palace—is a wonderland of fountains, statues, cypress trees, and formal landscaping. Built by the Medicis in the 16th century, this classic Tuscan (+) More
One of the best places in the city for a romantic walk, Boboli Gardens—behind the Pitti Palace—is a wonderland of fountains, statues, cypress trees, and formal landscaping. Built by the Medicis in the 16th century, this classic Tuscan garden is a Florentine jewel and a tranquil spot to take a breather from all that art. From the hillside setting, you'll get expansive vistas of Florence. Find a bench for two by Neptune Fountain and enjoy the same scenery as the aristocracy did centuries ago. (-) Close
Piazza Pitti, 1
Piazza Pitti, 1
Parking: M-Su 8:15a-4:30p (see website for monthly hours)
Telephone Number: +39 55 265 1838
Fax: +39 55 229 8732
Neighborhood: Historical Center
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Florence, Italy Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Florence, Italy
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Florence, Italy Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Florence, Italy
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.