- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Bateaux Parisiens
Expert Review of Bateaux Parisiens
Romance Review of Bateaux Parisiens
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- There are three classes of service: Etoile, Select, and Premier. The higher the class you choose, the better your table for views through the glass dome and the better the wine. Premier passengers sit at tables in the bow and receive extras like priority check-in.
- Cruises start near the Eiffel Tower, so combine your sightseeing by visiting the famous tower before you board.
- The company also has lunch and sightseeing cruises, as well as specialty sailings, including one on Valentine's Day.
What could be more romantic than gliding along the Seine, looking out at the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Musée d'Orsay, and Place de la Concorde while sipping French wine and dining on a fine dinner cooked on board? Bateaux (+) More
What could be more romantic than gliding along the Seine, looking out at the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Musée d'Orsay, and Place de la Concorde while sipping French wine and dining on a fine dinner cooked on board? Bateaux Parisiens' dinner cruise brings together in one two-and-a-half-hour experience what Paris is best known for: its sights, its wine, its culinary magic, its utter romance. To add to your evening, a singer and musicians will serenade you as you float along. (-) Close
Family Review of Bateaux Parisiens
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Taking a boat on the Seine is a must, and you can see many of the city's great sights from the water. This company has an excellent cruise that lasts about an hour. You can board at the Eiffle Tower or at Notre Dame.
- There are English headset tours. Unfortunately, the only headset tours specifically for children are only in French. Children are charged a lower price for the cruise.
- Bateaux Parisiens also offers elegant dinner cruises at night, a wonderful time on the Seine when the City of Lights is in its full glory. This cruise is best for teenagers and their adults.
Port de la Bourdonnais
Port de la Bourdonnais
Telephone Number: +33 1 2501 0101
Fax: +33 1 4411 3353
Transportation: Bir Hakeim
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Paris, France Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Paris, France
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Paris, France Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Paris, France
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.