- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Disneyland Paris
Expert Review of Disneyland Paris
Family Review of Disneyland Paris
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Some names have been changed (Haunted House is Phantom Manor and Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show is Moteurs-Action Stunt Show Spectacular here), but the core experience is the same. Disneyland Paris is 32 kilometers from Paris, making it an easy day trip. It won't teach your kids much about France or French culture, but if you're diehard Disney fans, you'll like it.
- Hotels at Disneyland Paris offer many of the same family amenities as their U.S. counterparts: babysitting, bottle warmers, and family rooms, for example (not all hotels have the same amenities and services, however, so ask).
- You can take the Metro from Paris; just get off at the Marne-la-Vallee/Chessy stop, right at the theme park gates.
Parking: July-Aug daily 9am-8pm; Sept-June daily 9am-6pm, depending on school and public holidays
Price: Admission to park for 1 day, depending on season, 39€ ($45) adults, 29€ ($33) children 3-12, free for children under 3; a 2-day ticket 69€ ($79) adults, 49€ ($56) children 3-12; and a 3-day ticket 105€ ($121) adults, 78€ ($90) children 3-12
Telephone Number: 01-60-30-60-53
Price Information: Admission to park for 1 day, depending on season, 39€ ($45) adults, 29€ ($33) children 3-12, free for children under 3; a 2-day ticket 69€ ($79) adults, 49€ ($56) children 3-12; and a 3-day ticket 105€ ($121) adults, 78€ ($90) children 3-12
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Paris, France Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Paris, France
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Paris, France Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Paris, France
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.