- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Tour Eiffel
Expert Review of Tour Eiffel
Family Review of Tour Eiffel
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Yes, it's a must. And yes, it is open to all ages, including babies. That said, it's really best for older kids because of long waits and standing (see Hint #2). Get sustenance at the restaurants on the first or second level--but make reservations well ahead.
- Some six million visitors a year come to Paris' iconic landmark. Lines are long just for tickets. And again for the elevator up--and the one going down. Prepare kids for this and everyone should wear comfortable shoes. Try going at night for shorter lines. For the best view of the tower, go to the Trocadero across the Seine and get the quintessential photo.
- How far should you go? To the third level with its incredible views. You can walk up to the first level (more than 350 steps, perhaps your kids would like to count) to avoid the elevator lines. It's another 700 steps up to level two (a lot of counting).
Champ de Mars, 7e
Champ de Mars, 7e
Parking: Sept-May daily 9:30am-11:45pm; June-Aug daily 9am-12:45am. Sept-June stairs open only to 6:30pm
Price: Admission to 1st landing 4.50€ ($6.60), 2nd landing 7.80€ ($11), 3rd landing 12€ ($17). Stairs to 2nd floor 4€ ($5.80)
Telephone Number: 01-44-11-23-23
Transportation: Métro: Trocadéro, Ecole Militaire, or Bir Hakeim. RER: Champ de Mars-Tour Eiffel
Price Information: Admission to 1st landing 4.50€ ($6.60), 2nd landing 7.80€ ($11), 3rd landing 12€ ($17). Stairs to 2nd floor 4€ ($5.80)
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Paris, France Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Paris, France
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Paris, France Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Paris, France
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.