Dive into the Coral Reef for a bit of snorkeling, touch the velvety backs of stingrays in the Ray Lagoon, splash in one of Discovery Cove's pools, and encounter brilliantly colored birds in the aviary.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Discovery Cove
Family Review of Discovery Cove
- Kids 6 and older can swim with dolphins
- A good place to learn to snorkel
Romance Review of Discovery Cove
- Discovery Cove is a big-ticket item, but the price includes use of snorkel gear and a wet suit; a towel and sunscreen; breakfast, lunch and beverages; and a 14-day admission pass to SeaWorld.
6000 Discovery Way
Orlando, Florida 32821
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- SeaWorld Orlando, FL Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in SeaWorld Orlando, FL
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on SeaWorld Orlando, FL Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in SeaWorld Orlando, FL
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.