- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Tishomingo State Park
Expert Review of Tishomingo State Park
Parks and Outdoors Review of Tishomingo State Park
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Take a rugged hike at Tishomingo State Park. Here, Appalachian foothills have stuck their toe into Mississippi and Bear Creek has cut a rocky gorge through sandstone, making for scenery unlike elsewhere in the Magnolia State.
- The Outcroppings Trail travels high and low through the Bear Creek Canyon, revealing a rocky stream and stone features such as rockhouses, overhangs, and clifflines.
- Rockclimbing is very big here, make sure and register at the park office before you do it though. Also consider bringing your camping gear to the park, as they have good overnight accommodations, including cabins.
P.O. Box 880
P.O. Box 880
Telephone Number: 662-438-6914
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Tishomingo State Park, MS Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Tishomingo State Park, MS
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Tishomingo State Park, MS Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Tishomingo State Park, MS
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.