Visiting the Dahlonega Gold Museum is the main activity at the park. There are not any outdoor activities offered at this historic site.
Dahlonega Gold Museum State Historic Site is located in the Highlands Region of northern Georgia. The site is found on the Public Square in Dahlonega, 5 miles west of Georgia Hwy. 400.
The climate in northern Georgia is generally temperate. Short, cool winters give relief from hot summers. Most visitors enjoy this area during long, mild fall and spring seasons.
# 1 Public Square
Dahlonega, GA 30533
- Be the first to Review
Review of Dahlonega Gold Museum State Historic Site
Active and Adventure Review of Dahlonega Gold Museum State Historic Site
- Get a taste of the rush that put this place on the map 20 years before the more famous Californian gold rush in 1848.
- Dahlonega has a gold-rush festival at the end of October, a good time to visit for festivities as well as late autumnal colors.
1 Public Square
Dahlonega, Georgia 30533
Review by Wildernet Copyright © 2010 Wildernet.com all rights reserved.
- Dahlonega Gold Museum State Historic Site, GA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Dahlonega Gold Museum State Historic Site, GA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Dahlonega Gold Museum State Historic Site, GA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Dahlonega Gold Museum State Historic Site, GA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.