- Be the first to Review
Your rating for The Deep
Expert Review of The Deep
Family Review of The Deep
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This aquarium, about an hour from York, is home to 40 sharks and more than 3,500 fish. It's set on the Humber Estuary.
- Among the kid-favorite exhibits are Kingdom of the Ice, a look at the Arctic and what lives there, and Slime!, about goo and slime and the animals associated with them--like the Giant African Land Snail and the hagfish that can eat its prey from the inside out.
- You can purchase tickets online, but it must be at least 48 hours in advance. Family tickets are available for families of four or five (two adults only).
Price: Adults(16 ) £8.50, Children £6.50 (free under 3)
Telephone Number: 44 (0)1482 381000
Fax: 44 (0)1482 381018
Transportation: Number 90 bus from Hull railway station
Price Information: Adults(16 ) £8.50, Children £6.50 (free under 3)
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Yorkshire, United Kingdom Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Yorkshire, United Kingdom Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.