- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Tortuguero National Park
Expert Review of Tortuguero National Park
Family Review of Tortuguero National Park
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Ask your lodge to reserve a ticket for you.
- Wear dark clothes and shoes on a turtle watch; look for fish-eating bulldog bats among the park's animal residents.
- Leatherbacks, the largest with carapaces reaching up to 7-feet across, arrive in March and stay through May. The Atlantic Green sea turtles lumber ashore from June through October and the hawksbills arrive July through September.
Beach Review of Tortuguero National Park
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Tortuguero National Park is one of the most important sea turtle rookeries in Central America and the Caribbean, with four of the world's eight species of sea turtles nesting on the park's extensive black sand beachs. Nighttime turtle spotting tours are offered from March to October, with August and September being the peak months.
Parking: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Telephone Number: (011-506) 296-7074
Fax: (011-506) 296-7054
Price Information: US$6
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Tortuguero National Park, Costa Rica Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Tortuguero National Park, Costa Rica
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Tortuguero National Park, Costa Rica Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Tortuguero National Park, Costa Rica
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.