- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Little Bay
Expert Review of Little Bay
Romance Review of Little Bay
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- For a more traditional beach experience, a favorite would be Shoal Bay East, a mile-plus of plush white sand backed only by small hotels, residences, and beach bars that pulse with gentle reggae, especially on Sunday afternoon. There's also Upper Shoal Bay, immediately east, which is sometimes more private yet hums through the afternoon at places like Gwen's Reggae Grill.
- An excellent beach for strolling is along the south coast at exquisite Rendezvous Bay, a two-and-a-half mile arc of pearlescent sand that is perfect for walking hand in hand. Stop for a snack or drink at Dune Preserve, or go upscale with a bite at the CuisinArt Resort.
With all of the wonderful, long beaches that grace Anguilla's shores, why recommend the smallest? Because Little Bay is one of the great hideaway beaches of the Caribbean, little more than a sand-choked nook, really, but isolated enough from the (+) More
With all of the wonderful, long beaches that grace Anguilla's shores, why recommend the smallest? Because Little Bay is one of the great hideaway beaches of the Caribbean, little more than a sand-choked nook, really, but isolated enough from the world that you may have this tiny cove all to yourself. Hire a boat in Crocus Bay and tell your captain what time you want to be picked up. Be sure to bring a picnic lunch and snorkel gear—the underwater sightseeing surrounding Little Bay is perhaps Anguilla's best (and sea turtles are known to saunter by). (-) Close
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Anguilla, Anguilla Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Anguilla, Anguilla
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Anguilla, Anguilla Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Anguilla, Anguilla
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.