- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Prickly Pear Cays
Expert Review of Prickly Pear Cays
Romance Review of Prickly Pear Cays
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Four miles off Anguilla, Sandy Island is not much more than a sandbar, but with a small grove of palm trees that cast their shadows into the lapping waves. Catch a boat from Sandy Ground; a beach bar keeps visitors satiated.
- Captain Rollins Ruan—aka "Chocolat"—does day sails on his 35-foot catamaran out of Sandy Ground, stopping at offshore cays for fine snorkeling. The six-hour tour features a delicious lunch and drinks on Prickly Pear, and private charters are possible, as well as sunset champagne cruises.
Idling quietly six miles off Anguilla, the uninhabited Prickly Pear Cays indulge Robinson Crusoe fantasies. The eastern island has a long beach of ivory-hued sand, while snorkeling is great in the bay. Hitch a ride on the once-daily boat departing (+) More
Idling quietly six miles off Anguilla, the uninhabited Prickly Pear Cays indulge Robinson Crusoe fantasies. The eastern island has a long beach of ivory-hued sand, while snorkeling is great in the bay. Hitch a ride on the once-daily boat departing Johnno's Beach Bar in Sandy Ground. Johnno's also runs one of two bare-bones restaurants on Prickly Pear, selling a snorkel-and-picnic package. (-) Close
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Anguilla, Anguilla Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Anguilla, Anguilla
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Anguilla, Anguilla Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Anguilla, Anguilla
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.