- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Victoria-San Juan Cruises
Expert Review of Victoria-San Juan Cruises
Beach Review of Victoria-San Juan Cruises
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Take a day trip or overnight trip to Victoria on Vancouver Island as part of your Pacific Coast explorations. The company says that they see whales about 70 percent of the time cruising through the San Juan islands on the way to Victoria, so your odds are good--keep the camera ready and bring extra batteries.
- This is a long day of sightseeing. Boats leave Bellingham at 9:00 a.m. and reach Victoria at noon. Boats then depart Victoria at 5:00 p.m., arriving in Bellingham around 8:00 p.m. (dinner on board included). In Victoria passengers can take a double-decker bus city tour, see Butchart Gardens, or go for afternoon tea at the Empress Hotel.
- In 2008, U.S. citizens on these cruises don't need a passport, but they do need a picture I.D., such as a drivers license, and proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate. You must have these documents with you.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Bellingham, WA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Bellingham, WA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Bellingham, WA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Bellingham, WA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.