- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Chuckanut Drive
Expert Review of Chuckanut Drive
Beach Review of Chuckanut Drive
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This 20-mile-long route is one of Washington's premier scenic drives and a must-travel in Bellingham. It winds through coastal forest, has views stretching out to the San Juan Islands, and features plenty of beaches, trails, and restaurants to stop at along the way.
- Among the most popular trails accessed from Chuckanut Drive are the path to Teddy Bear Cove and Interurban Trail to Larrabee State Park. The Padilla Shore Trail is another great option.
- Chuckanut Drive is also known as Route 11.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Bellingham, WA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Bellingham, WA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Bellingham, WA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Bellingham, WA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.