- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Hanalei Bay
Expert Review of Hanalei Bay
Beach Review of Hanalei Bay
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This full-facility beach and bay were deemed the cleanest in the U.S.
- Swimming is feasible only in summer, when the surf is calm.
- Winter winds keep Hanalei popular with surfers, and kite surfers and boogie boarders flock to the beach year-round.
Romance Review of Hanalei Bay
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- For a picture-postcard view, walk to the end of the Hanalei Bay pier and gaze across the bay to where the beach and the steep emerald mountains converge in one glorious Pacific panorama.
- After splurging on some of the island's romantic dinner venues—and you should—keep your budget intact by going simple at lunchtime, with options like Hanalei Taro & Juice Co. Their lunch wagon, located next to Wishing Well Shave Ice on the road into town, serves up seductive island treats such as taro smoothies, mochi cake, hummus, burgers, and Hawaiian lunch plates.
Beguiling Hanalei Bay is blessed with one of the most spectacular settings in all of Hawaii. It's even better when you're sharing it with someone you love. Kick off your sandals and stroll together along the two-mile crescent beach. During summer's (+) More
Beguiling Hanalei Bay is blessed with one of the most spectacular settings in all of Hawaii. It's even better when you're sharing it with someone you love. Kick off your sandals and stroll together along the two-mile crescent beach. During summer's calm seas, the bay can be a huge glassy pool, while winter's strong swells make this the best surf spot on the island. Explore local shops and find exotic hand-crafted soaps and tropical massage oils. More than any place else on the island, Hanalei holds the magic of a dreamy tropical paradise. There's no better place for romance. (-) Close
Telephone Number: 800-262-1400
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Kauai, HI Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Kauai, HI
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Kauai, HI Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Kauai, HI
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.